Have you ever imagined that you can easily share anything from one phone to another phone without the use of any wifi or bluetooth,Yes, this is easy now you can share business cards,Contacts, Web address ,Android application,Plain text ,Local image,Calender events ,Geolocation, Email,SMS,Phone Number using QR codes application , This application is available both for Android as well as Iphone users.
What is QR CODE?
It’s the ‘evolution’ of normal barcodes. They can hold more information and are more flexible. QR codes can be used to share Contact information, links, geo-locations and more.
HOW to Scan QR CODE?
• Open QR Droid.Center QR code in your camera’s viewfinder. QR Droid will start scanning immediately. (Some devices need as much as 3 feet between the code and the camera, to be able to focus)
• Scanned information will be shown, without pressing anything
QR Droid has the best previewer. If scanned QR code had a link to a YouTube video, you’ll see video’s image, title and duration, immediately! If it has a geo-location, you’ll see a mini Google Map; and so on.
How to share Information using this Application
• Open QR Droid ,Touch button “Create”, followed by any option, according to what you want to share
• Follow on-screen instructions until you see a QR code
• Show that QR code to a friend. He’ll be able to scan it with his camera from your screen, and get shared information!
You can downlod this application from android market , to get more detail about this application visit Qr codes android application.