To remove Uninstall Disable utorent Toolbar From Google Chrome and Firefox follow below instruction.
To remove from Firefox
uTorrent Toolbar installs itself as a Firefox Add-on. Go to your Add-ons and click Remove.
Go to the Tools menu click Add-ons. If you’re using a newer version of Firefox, you may have to press the Alt key on your keyboard to view the menus. You can also press CTRL+SHIFT+A to bring up the Add-ins.
To remove from Google Chrome
Just right click some where near the toolbar, and select disable or uninstall to remove that from your google chrome browser.
Or you can also install this from chrome extension page ( chrome://extensions/ ) Open extension page and click uninstall
- How To Uninstall Change Or Remove Google Chrome Theme
- Enable Install Remove Add or Uninstall Chrome Apps or Extension
- Stop Delete Remove Ask.com Toolbar or Search Completely From Your PC
- Uninstall Web Store Apps In Google Chrome Web Store Review
- Remove UnInstall New Beta Version of Window Live Messenger Get Back Old