Commands to use Chatter.im are
- /h to show this help.
- /on to receive timeline updates
- /off to not receive timeline updates
- /t to send tweets.
- /q category to send quotes.
- /rt user to retweet a user’s last message.
- /d user to send direct message.
- /f user to follow someone.
- /u user to unfollow someone.
- /quote to send quotes, fortunes, anecdotes, and quips
- /i to show incoming friendships.
If you want to stop the updates, you can use /off command and /on to start it once again. Chitter.im bot also have the ability to shorten your URLs automatically.You can simply write a long url within your tweets at Chitter.im and the bot will shorten this URL using bit.ly
- How to Send or Share RSS Blog Updates (Feed) to Twitter Automatically
- Add or Insert Twitter Emoticons Smiley or Symbols in Twitter Tweets
- Hack Twitter Profiles With Userscripts
- Twitter Hacking Guide Adding Extra Feature Using Scripts
- Update Twitter Facebook Status From Firefox and Gmail Using Chrome Extension