Plugins are Really Helpful for Everyone , Especially when They are required For Some Specific work ,Like Taking screenshots of web sites which is one of the most commonly tasks done on the internet ,There are several Plugins for easy screenshot capturing and some of them are mention Below .
- Save as image – This is a Firefox plugin that make you save a page, or a frame, or eitherthe part of an image directly from Firefox.
- Pearl Crescent Page Saver – This Plugin Save images of web pages in jpg or png format ,Ability to save the entire page or just a portion of it, with the ability to automatically scale the image to a smaller size.
- Picnik for Firefox – This plugin will help you in online image editoing.This Firefox plugin enables you to easily import a screenshot of the currently opened webpage into it.
- Snissa – This Plugin is For Firefox User ,This is used for taking web page screenshots.
- Screengrab! – This plugin lets you save visible part of window, the entire page, just a selection, or a particular frame of a webpage.
- IeSnapshotter – This is a Internet Explore shareware plugin which allows you to take screenshots and thumbnails of web pages.