Lot of apps available that help fb user to share animated picture on facebook ,but if you want to post your own animated gif then you can do this using facebook notes, Follow below steps carefully to post animated gif on your profile.
- Go to this link : Facebook Notes , Click “Write a Note” button on upper right side of the page
- Write the title, then
- Put the image on the body part using a usual html img tag, Example :
<img src=”IMG URL” />
- Change the orange part with your own image url, you can use GIF/PNG animated pictures
- Press the “Publish” button and you are done.
- Now Click the share button on your note, to share the notes link to your friends wall Pages application as well as Groups.