Auto scroll in Firefox and Internet explore is really annoying and users are facing this problem whenever they try to move the middle-mouse button i.e. the mouse wheel, the page scrolls but doesn’t stop when you stop scrolling it continues to scroll .As far as i can tell, the autoscroll feature can be enable and disabled easily. Here’s how
Enable / Disable Auto Scroll In Firefox
In FireFox, Go to Tools – Select Options – Select Advanced – Uncheck “Use Autoscrolling ” . To enable reverse the above process . Check out below screenshot for more clarification.
Disable Auto Scroll In Internet Explore
Go to Control panel – select mouse – select wheel – check the option “One Screen at a time ” , You can also set the wheel value to “1″ to disable auto scroll in internet explore .
To set the value to 1 Go to control panel – select mouse – select wheel – check the upper option “the following number of lines to scroll,” and set the value to 1.
- Retrieve Find or Hack Lost Password From Firefox and Internet Explore
- Add Remove Tab Feature in Internet Explorer 7 (IE7)
- Delete Clear Remove Internet Explorer Firefox Chrome Address Bar History
- Delete Password or Browsing Details From Public Computers
- Enable or Disable Scraps Messages Email Notification or Alerts Via Notification Filter