Finding Friends In Orkut Is more easy Now As listed via Orkut Help Center You can now use the ‘ Find friends ‘ feature to import your Email contact list from Gmail and other email services ( Hotmail, AOL, rediff.com, and mail.ru), to see who’s already on orkut. You can also invite any of your email contacts to join orkut if they haven’t yet.
To see who in your contact list already uses orkut, follow these steps:
- Go to the ‘my friends’ section on the right-side of your orkut profile or homepage.
- Click the find more friends >> link.
- To find your Gmail contats, simply click find now. If you want to import contacts from another email account, enter your email address and password for that account, and then click find now. You’ll then se your email contacts who are already on orkut, but aren’t in your friends list.
- Select the people you’d like to add as friends on orkut, and click add selected friends to send them friend requests.
If you don’t want to add anyone on this list as an orkut friend, you can skip the first step and move on to sending new orkut invites, by clicking skip adding friends. Here’s what you need to do:
- Select the contacts you’d like to invite.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, write a personal message in your invites, if you wish to, and enter a word verification in the text box.
- Click invite selected contacts.
And this Will enough In adding yours Contacts in to yours Orkut Profile ,Hope This Will Help you in Finding yours Orkut Friends.