Yours Search Is Over Now , /) Get All Cool Link of top WordPress Hacks from Outside as well As Inside The WordPress Hacks,Check out the below List for Wp Hacks .
Different Style For Some Posts, This hack makes some posts show a different style, for example, a background color. It is useful to highlight some posts that are important to you, so you ensure they catch the eyes of your readers.
Dynamic Sticky Post, Makes the blog to display 2 types of posts. One is the normal, trivial posts. The other type of posts are those that are more important to you, and you want them displayed on the top of the page (sticky) for a longer time, but not forever (dynamic).
- Navigation Bar, Adds a tabbed navigation bar to your WordPress header. X-(
- Dynamic Slideshow In Header, A demo can be seen here. This makes a slideshow for the header, making your blog interesting and dynamic.
- Comments Buble, A graphical hack that displays how many comments you have in a post.
- Images For Categories, Adds images to categories and displays them in posts. Works in blogs with posts belonging to more than one category.
- Twitter status, Display your twitter messages in your WordPress blog.
- Date Buttons, Another good example of graphics that show the date of the posts instead of using just text.
- Overlapping Tabs, Makes Tabs that appear to overlap one over the other, for categories.
- Code, Tutorial on how to give code snippets to your readers in a post, and also highlight it so it can be easily distinguished from the normal text. For people that have blogs about programming.
- Highlight Your Best Content, This posts explains different ways to highlight your best articles and give them a place in the top using tabs and other things, so they are always seen by visitors.
- Show All Your Social Sites Accounts, A web tool that generates the needed code to display links to your accounts in all your social sites.
- Thumbnail For Posts, Shows a thumbnail for your posts in the front page, as seen in many digital newspaper sites.
- Separate Comments And Trackbacks, Most themes don’t separate comments from trackbacks and everything gets very confusing. This article tells you how to do it. As you’ll see, the author has done that in his blog, so he got a clean and readable comments section.
- Customize WordPress Login, Customize the login to enter your WordPress account, so it matches the design of your website.
- Images For Dates, Set an image for dates, so they are shown for each day instead of numbers.
- Hover Menus, These are menus that are displayed when you move the mouse over something.
- Add Buttons To The Post Editor, Tutorial that shows how to add new buttons to the post editor.
- Archives Page, Tells you how to create a separated Archives page customized to your needs.
- Login In Sidebar, This hack places the login in the sidebar of the main page of your blog. It may be useful for people who like it, or to give your WordPress site a look similar to a portal.
- Link In Title, This is for, when people click the post title, they go to an external site, and not the post. For blog with short posts that link to external resources.
- Redirect From The Error 404 Page, Explains how to redirect people that try to visit a page that doesn’t exist (a 404 error page) to the one you like, or your favorite post, or your homepage.
- Customize Your 404 Error Page, How to customize the “Page Not Found” |) error page and turn it into a resource for the visitor to find information.
- Accessibility Hacks, A set of hacks to add to your blog so people with disabilities can browse it without problems.
- More WordPress Hacks, Webdesignerwall Create a list for more wordpress Hacks X-( , His Tutorials are based on wordpress Themes Hacks .Wordpress user Love to visit his website .
Tagged as: Buttoms to post editor, Comments and trackback in wordpress, Comments Buble, custom wp login, Customize wp 404 errors, Date Buttoms In Wordpress, Link in wordpress title, Navigation Bar, Slidshowin header, Twitter, Wordpress Fonts, wordpress hacks, Wordpress Sticky post